- Ensuring high quality data input and output for all services
- Selecting and integrating any SQL/NoSQL Data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities.
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods.
- Extending company's data with third party sources of information when needed.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used
- Building high quality data led systems
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Solid experience with SQL/NoSQL database system .
- Solid experience with data integration toolsets and writing and maintaining ETL jobs.
- Experience with database administration skills like backup and recovery and index tuning.
- Strong programming (Python/JS) desirable.
- Knowledgeable with Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS etc Big Data tools is desirable
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Database Engineer/Database Programmer
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
As per company policy.
Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Role in Subject line.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2017
Category: IT/Telecommunication Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
Job Location: Dhaka
15 Days, 0 Hours, 0 Mins, 0 Seconds Left
Published: 16 May 2017 | Deadline: 31 May 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 2 - 4 Years