- Liaise closely with Regional Director, Project Director of INCA, SBBC Specialist, Nutrition Specialist, Field Offices & partners’ finance team in implementing the accounting and financial system as per the standard policies of Caritas and as per the regulations stipulated in the project agreement.
- Lead finance and admin related matter of the field offices.
- Maintain books of accounts of the project and ensure smooth functioning of the accounting systems and record keeping pertaining to the project.
- Store and preserve all the valuable and necessary documents and records related to project accounting.
- Regularly update information (accounting) and book keeping as per accepted principals of Project Memorandum, agreement and rules of Caritas Bangladesh.
- Supervise and guide the project and field level accounts team. Conduct internal review visits for regularizing the accounts and inventory at all the levels and ensure that all policies are complied with.
- Prepare monthly and periodical financial statements, fund requisition and correspondence with the respective banks.
- Prepare Budget Monitoring Review and Analysis report for smooth implementation of the project.
- Ensure the budgetary control. Remind the concerned project personnel to keep the expenditure within the budget limit. Assist and cooperate with team in other activities.
- Fund Management of the Project (Cash forecast and cash disbursement) and ensure adequate fund flow to the INCA project to run the project activities smoothly.
- Arrange Internal and External audit of the Project.
- Financial Monitoring visit to Sub-grantee, Regional Office and Field Offices.
- Capacity building of the Accounts Personnel of sub-grantee/field offices of INCA project on USAID rules and regulation,M.Com/ MBA preferably with Honors (Major in Accounting/Finance). Professional qualification in the respective field will be an added value.
- M.Com/ MBA preferably with Honors (Major in Accounting/Finance). Professional qualification in the respective field will be an added value.
- Experience on working with Institutional Donor preferably USAID funded projects complying with the USAID financial systems.
- Experience in grants management will be an added value.
- Experience in preparing/ monitoring budgets, revision of budgets, variance analysis.
- Knowledge and skill in operation of Computer and ICT.
- Strong skills in administration, finance, and process management.
- Spoken and written proficiency in English.
As per company policy.
Caritas Bangladesh (CB) is a national and non-profit development organization operating in Bangladesh since 1967. Caritas Bangladesh has its Central Office in Dhaka and eight Regional (or Diocesan) Offices in Barisal, Chittagong, Dhaka, Dinajpur, Khulna, Mymensingh, Rajshahi and Sylhet. CB is implementing 96 on-going projects covering 173 upazilla focusing on six main priorities i.e i) Social Welfare and Community Development, ii) Quality Education, iii) Health Care and Education, iv) Disaster Management, v) Ecological Conservation and vi) Development and Development of Indigenous Peoples.
Send your CV <email@example.com> by 24/05/2017
Category: Accounting/Finance Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
Job Location: Caritas Central Office, Dhaka. However, visit to Sub-grantee, Regional and Field Offices is required.
Bangladesh, 2 Outer Circular Road, Shantibagh, Dhaka-1217
Published: 16 May 2017 | Deadline: 24 May 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years