GOAL1: Formulating HR framework and policies
GOAL2: Organizing assembly and training on career development
GOAL3: Fostering amicable and gender-friendly work-environment
- Master’s Degree in related Discipline or MBA major in Human Resources/ Management.
- Professional Trainings/Degrees will be added additional value.
- Excellent communication skills, negotiation skill and leadership quality.
- Well-known to crisis management and conflict resolution management
- Good command of English (both spoken and written)
- Advanced computer and software skills, especially Excel and familiarity with web based recruitment, payroll software etc.
- An excellent network among human resource professionals and related services industries; training, mentoring, counseling etc.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar senior managerial position out of total 5 to7years of experience.
- Educational qualifications could be considered for experienced personnel.
- Knowledge of collective and individual management fundamentals, labor law, national law, rules and regulations
- Sound knowledge of computer proficiency.
- Experience in administration of remuneration and social benefits, payroll and staff administration, recruitment, training etc.
As per company policy.
PROTTYASHI, A Voluntary Social Development Organization.
The applicants only who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply with a Motivation Letter, Curriculum Vitae(CV) along with a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org or The Executive Director, Prottyashi Head Office:Syed Bari, 903/A Omar Ali Matobbar Road(Near Bahaddar Bari) Chandgaon, Chittagong-4212
Website : www.prottyashi.org
Application Deadline: May 31, 2017
Category: HR/Org. Development Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Chittagong
Syed Bari, 903/A Omar Ali Matobbar Road (Near Bahaddar Bari)
Published: 17 May 2017 | Deadline: 31 May 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years