Gaco Pharmaceuticals (G. A. Company Ltd.).
- Perform and supervise all necessary works to run the depot effectively and efficiently.
- Masters/Bachelors degree, preferably in commerce background.
- Responsible for overall distribution, logistics, transportation, Collection and store management systems.
- Able to use computer packages to monitor stock levels, order and re-order of goods when necessary, and track the movement of goods/vehicle.
- Distribute as per sales order, collect money as per invoice and receive incoming materials as per challan. Ensure all orders are properly documented and released for pick-up.
- Managing of transport, Store Officer, S.R., drivers, helper, labors and Security Guard.
- Coordinate with Sales & Marketing department in terms of time & delivery of items.
- Liaison with Central Distribution, Sales and Accounts department effectively.
- Developing and confirming distribution schedules and routes.
- Assist to develop Inventory policies and procedures.
- Prepare Product wise daily and monthly statement and as and when required.
- Ensure regular reporting on warehouse and Inventory to concerned authority.
- Maintain petty cash, Attendance Register, Stock Register and Vehicle Log Book.
- As per company policy.
Gaco Pharmaceuticals a leading company is looking for experienced and hard working persons for the following position.
Send complete CV in following E-mail: email@example.com
Category: Commercial/Supply Chain Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Human Resource Department, Gaco Pharmaceuticals, 133-134, Tejgaon I/A, Begun Bari, Dhaka-1208.
Published: 01 Aug 2017 | Deadline: 25 Aug 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 2 - 3 Years