SMEC International Pty Ltd.
- Design and implement overall human resource management strategy
- Drive recruitment program and staff mobilization to projects
- Preparation of employment and contracts for corporate & project staffs of the region
- Coordinate in general HR activities – regular, monthly, half yearly and yearly
- Update training/induction materials and conduct induction training of newly joined staff
- Manage process of performance appraisal program
- Prepare position description of the employees
- To arrange, organize and execute all on the job training and external training programs to ensure and maintain a regular scheme for employee Training & Development
- To work for optimum utilization of staffs and to create & maintain proper working condition and environment
- To maintain staffing schedule, staff statistics and leave records
- To maintain proper records and check payment of benefits to employee as per rules of the organization
- Assist to maintain employees discipline and conduct
- To systematically maintain all personnel records of the employee
- MBA or Master’s Degree in any discipline preferably in Human Resources Management
- Proven work experience of at least 5 years as a Human Resource Manager, preferably from Engineering Consultancy Industry
- Excellent communication skills and proven relationship building skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks within deadline
- Solid knowledge of HR policies and best practices and familiarity with recruitment & selection, training & development, compensation & benefit, performance & leave management and relevant software system.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
As per company policy
SMEC has joined forces with Surbana Jurong to provide global engineering and consultancy expertise in urban, infrastructure and management advisory. Our new partnership has created a talent pool of 13,000 dedicated people working across a network of 100 offices in 40 countries.
SMEC employs passionate and innovative people who are driven to deliver exceptional outcomes and who want to feel valued in a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are committed to developing our people. We encourage them to see things differently, to be creative, to push boundaries and to work on a broad range of projects that help build a better future.
If you are an aspiring candidate for the position, please email your CV with a brief cover letter to email@example.com (specifying the position in the subject line) by 20 August 2017. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Category: Marketing/Sales Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Job Location: Dhaka
Published: 07 Aug 2017 | Deadline: 20 Aug 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: N/A