United Lube Oil Limited
- Act as ‘Quality Manager’ for ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- Ensure implementation of ISO/IEC 17025:2005 ,
- Update all lab documents as per IMS, Accreditation and PIAQA requirements.
- Conduct regular training, Internal Audits and arrange Management review meeting.
- Management reporting, batch release, PT/ILC arrangement,
- Quality Assurance and customer complaint handling.
- Master’s in Chemistry from a public / recognized university.
- Pro-active, self-motivated, honest with leadership quality.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good communication skills.
- Manage team members well.
- Minimum 04-06 years of experiences on ISO/IEC 17025 standards and Lube/fuel oil testing/Quality Assurance/Quality Control.
- Attractive salary for the deserving candidate.
United Lube Oil Limited (ULOL) is one of the sister concerns of UNITED GROUP, and is the sole distributor of PETRONAS Lubricants International SDN BHD, offering all kinds oflubricants, greases, coolants and functional fluids solutions.
ULOL has recently finished building their own blending plant in Mongla, Bagerhat and expanding their business throughout the country. The company is now looking for a capable, energetic and proactive individual to fill the following positions.
If you possess the requisite educational qualification, skills and experience, we invite you to send a resume with cover letter and recent color photograph (not more than 6 months old) by August 30, 2017 through Apply Online or address to Human Resources Department, UNITED ENTERPRISES & CO. LTD. Gulshan Centre Point (11TH Floor), House# 23-26, Road#90, Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Category: Gen mgt./Admin Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
- House# 23-26, Road#90, Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
Published: 08 Aug 2017 | Deadline: 30 Aug 2017
Age: Maximum 30 Years
Experience Required: 4 - 6 Years