Daffodil International School
- The successful applicant will be expected to actively participate & contribute to learning & development.
- Must be able to conduct the classes in English version.
- Should have love for children & teaching.
- Should be able to speak, understand and write accurate "English".
- Must have knowledge of effective classroom management strategies.
- Should have ability to facilitate a safe learning environment where students are allowed to explore concepts and apply them to real life situations.
- Must be able to write detailed lesson plans.
- Should be able to generate and mark assessments that accurately determine students performance.
- Must be creative, energetic and have a passion for teaching young learners.
- Capable to organize different Cultural Function.
- Should have enough knowledge about child psychology.
Teaching experience as a Mathematics at any English Medium School in secondary level.
- Honors with Masters in Mathematics from recognized Universities.
- Age 20 to 35 year(s). For extraordinary candidates age may be relaxed.
- The applicants should have experience in IT, Social Media, Email, MS Words, MS Excel & MS Power Point
- Willingness to accept modern teaching techniques
- Should have pleasant Personality
- Self-motivated & self-driven
- Good communication skills in English & Bengali
- Ability to work under pressure
- 2 to 5 year(s). For extraordinary candidates condition may be relaxed.
- Attractive benefits including Festival Bonus and Provident Fund will be given to selected candidates
- Deserving experienced candidates will be given higher initial salary
- Training will be provided as per DIS policy
Daffodil International School (DIS) is a concern of Daffodil Family and a member of Daffodil Education Network, the largest Education Group of the Country. Strives to create a harmonious balance between academic demands, sporting, cultural activities and community life. Since its inception, the School is producing intellectually well-trained, ethically upright, socially sensible future generation with the necessary knowledge, skills, and values, which make them compassionate human being. DIS is bent on educating the new generation on academic qualifications with a widespread, vibrant co-curricular program that includes the fine arts, sports, leadership and ICT training to grow them up as worthy citizens of the country. Daffodil Family also developing new schools in Malaysia, Nepal, Dubai, Bahrain, and UK.
Besides, the School also offers exceptional career development opportunity for the teachers and staff. Currently the School is looking for the teachers as mentioned below:
Please send your application along with CV followed by 2 copies colored photo, citizenship certificate, all academic & experienced certificates provided that original copies will have to be shown while called for viva voce.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview.
Category: Education/Training Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Daffodil International School
Address: - House#11, Road#14, Sobhanbag, Dhanmondi-1209
Phone: 02 9135455, 9143026
10 Days, 5 Hours, 16 Mins, 52 Seconds Left
Published: 08 Aug 2017 | Deadline: 30 Aug 2017
Age: 20 - 35 Years
Experience Required: 2 - 5 Years