- Prepares source data for entry by opening and sorting from source and mail; verifying and logging receipt of data; obtaining missing data.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Daily report submits to the team leader.
- Maintain accurate records of valuable data.
- Minimum H S C or Graduate
- Age 18 to 30 year(s)
- Excellent communication skill
- Good Typing Speed with internet browsing knowledge
- Data Entry Skills
As per company policy
Jobsbd.com is one of the pioneer job portal in the country established in July 09, 2000. Jobsbd.com always believes in accommodating new technologies and ideas for improving the job seeking experiences of the job seekers and enabling the employers with latest recruitment solutions. In this process Jobsbd.com again successfully completed its effort to improve its services and giving a make-over to its web pages to give it an international standard. Jobsbd.com is now more powerful with database of over 1,00,000 job seekers.
In August 16, 2006 jobsbd.com has formed a partnership with JobStreet.com to bring its services to Bangladesh and share their expertise in World Wide Web. JobStreet.com is the regional leader in online recruitment with a strong presence in Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, India, Japan, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Thailand. JobStreet.com has more than 10 years of experience in online recruitment. Association with JobStreet.com has enriched jobsbd in many ways like well managed business process, advanced technologies and exposure for Bangladesh jobseekers to international market. JobStreet.com is currently working as a strategic partner of jobsbd.com. They will also help Bangladeshi corporate to find suitable candidate from Asia Pacific region through Jobsbd.com.
Send to CV- firstname.lastname@example.org
Category: Data Entry/Operator/BPO Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Published: 10 Aug 2017 | Deadline: 20 Aug 2017
Age: 18 - 30 Years
Experience Required: N/A