- Support Project Manager to organize and operationalise capacity development and workshop initiatives intended for project partners;
- Support partner organisations to use narrative and financial reporting formats, maintenance of processes in line with specific project agreements;
- Facilitate the establishment of linkages between partner organisations and/or other relevant stakeholders at the national level;
- Support processes for the recruitment of external consultants, trainers and/or vendors in line with the project activities; and
- Support the Project Manager in assigned administrative & logistics functions.
Reporting and Documentation
- Support partner organisations to prepare monthly/six-monthly progress reports;
- Undertake regular field visits to facilitate data collection, stories of change and lessons learnt based on the activities of partners;
- Support Monitoring and Reporting Officer in reporting internally and externally on project delivery;
- Support the development of knowledge products and documentary on youth innovation together with the project staff and other stakeholders;
- Support documentation of lessons learnt and key changes for the project; and
- Support PM in donor communication and reporting (quaterly, six month and annual).
Link to the wider Activista Network of Bangladesh
- Support expansion of the Activista Bangladesh National Network in project locations;
- Work in collaboration with relevant staff members and partners in developing key actions and follow up mechanisms for scaling up youth initiatives
- Inspire and facilitate regular interactions and joint initiatives by project partners and youth groups of programme partners when applicable; and
- Any other related tasks.
- A university degree, preferably a graduate degree in relevant subject areas (i.e. social sciences, development studies, economics or a related disciple);
- At least 2 years or more of experience in promoting youth leadership, participation, advocacy and lobbying and project action implementation;
- Training Center Management / Support;
- Event management and support;
- Logistics management;
- Working with youth, and/or in a training centre, or similar environment;
- Experience on Safety and Security activities / issues;
- Past experience in supporting project implementation in the field and civic engagement with organisations will be viewed favourably;
- Hands on experience in the youth sector, advocacy, capacity development, small grants management or related fields;
- Past experience in project management, finance, monitoring and evaluation is an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge and use of internet, social media and software packages (i.e. MS Office, etc);
- Demonstrated competence skills in report writing, documentation and record keeping;
- Advanced in communicating in both Bangla and English including written skills;
- Team player with strong experience in multi-cultural and multi-ethnic environments;
- Ability to work under extreme pressure, meet deadlines and travel in the field over extended periods of time; and
- Excellent knowledge and use of MS Office (i.e. Excel, Access) internet, social media and software packages;
|Festival Bonus, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Medical Benefit, Group Life Insurance Etc.|
ActionAid Bangladesh aims to attract and select a diverse workforce ensuring equal opportunity to everyone, irrespective of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, HIV status, class, ethnicity, disability, location and religion. Any personal persuasion/phone-call will result in disqualification of candidature.
ActionAid Bangladesh has a non-negotiable policy of ZERO TOLERANCE towards child abuse, exploitation and child labor and expects all employees to abide by the Child Protection Policy of ActionAid Bangladesh.
Only those who meet the above requirements are requested to apply following these instructions:
- Last date of application is Saturday 26, 2017
- Please Click Here to submit your application.
Category: Advertisement/Event mgt Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
6 Days, 5 Hours, 17 Mins, 10 Seconds Left
Published: 12 Aug 2017 | Deadline: 26 Aug 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 2 - 0 Years