GlaxoSmithKline Bangladesh Limited
- Ensure smooth and accurate communication between Management and employees.
- Handle worker’s grievance issue towards healthy IR / ER and peaceful situation.
- Listening to workers and counseling them as well
- Encouraging and motivating workers for better performance and ensure administrative control.
- Making workers aware of Health, Hygiene and Safety issues
- Maintain liaison with government agencies to renewal license
- Ensuring Maternity and other welfare benefits as per Labor Law
- Event management as per requirement and guide lines.
- Maintain employee personal file and attendance report
- Handle employee transport facility with third party vendors, bill preparation and payments.
- Overall supervision of activities and people of canteen and lunch room with maintaining canteen and lunch room facilities for management and non-management staff
- Dealing with vendors for daily and monthly goods for canteen, ensure purchase of commodities with competitive price, supervision and payment of vendors as per agreement.
- Work closely with procurement and finance department to settle necessary bills of vendors
- Conduct departmental audit and maintain all compliances as per procedures.
- Ensuring different documentations related to Admin, HR & Compliance
- Masters / MBA in any discipline from repudiated University.
- MBA in HR will be added as an advantage.
- Sound knowledge on Bangladesh Labour Law and employee health & safety.
- Good communication skill in English and Bengali
- Good presentation skill
- Desired: Candidates must have the enthusiasm to work under pressure with roaster basis shifting duty in 24 hrs operations.
- We offer excellent work environment with a team of innovative people, attractive remuneration, personal development opportunity, long-term benefits e.g. Contributory Provident Fund and full medical refurbishment.
GSK Bangladesh Limited is one of the world’s leading research based Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Company, believing in equal opportunities based in Chittagong with a powerful combination of skills and resources looking to appoint challenging, energetic & creative personnel in the following position:
Application Deadline: August 19, 2017
Category: HR/Org. Development Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Chittagong
Job Location: Chittagong
Published: 12 Aug 2017 | Deadline: 19 Aug 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 7 - 10 Years