Anwar Group of Industries.
- Setting, confirming and preparing for appointments with customers to expedite their service experience.
- Greeting customers in a timely and friendly manner
- Ascertains automotive problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms; clarifying the description of problems; conducting inspections; taking test drives; checking vehicle maintenance records; examining service schedules.
- Verifies warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions.
- Develops estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer's payment, including deductibles.
- Periodically checks on the progress of the vehicle during servicing and contacts the customer when technicians discover additional problems; gets customer approval to do additional work and explains the work performed and the charges being billed
- Generates profit by selling service, repairs and parts
- Prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into service database system.
- Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns; arranging towing and temporary transportation.
- Maintains automotive records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers' publications.
- Communicating frequently with Technicians and Parts Associates to ensure timely completion of work
- Follow-up with customers on the status of their vehicle, based on how the Customer wants to be informed
- Carries out after sales follow ups to build and maintain positive relationship
- Promotes service facilities to encourage repeat business
- Handles customer complaints and ensures high customer satisfaction standards
- The candidate should Diploma/Graduation in automobile engineering.
- Age 25 to 32 year(s)
- Automotive systems (vehicle layout, function, and location of parts.
- Customer Service
- Estimating, and Product Knowledge
- Problem Solving
- Good communication in English - written and oral,
- Customer & Quality Focus
- 1 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
As per company policy.
Web : www.anwargroup.com
Please apply only if your knowledge, skills, and attitudes match the required criteria.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Sep 10, 2017
Category: Engineering/Architects Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Address : Baitul Hossain Building (14th floor) 27, Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka - 1000
21 Days, 5 Hours, 17 Mins, 32 Seconds Left
Published: 12 Aug 2017 | Deadline: 10 Sep 2017
Age: 25 - 32 Years
Experience Required: 1 - 5 Years