- The main responsibility will be sourcing buyer & collect order.
- Prepare Business plan, Order forecasting & quantity projection.
- Ensure quality execution of orders up to shipment of goods maintaining effective TNA.
- Assist the local procurement team to source trims/accessories as required maintaining the standard.
- Effective follow-up on materials inventory, production process, quality standards & team performance.
- Production & samples follow up with factories and related procedures
- Communicate with buyers on day to day merchandising activities and approvals
- Preparation of the QC files
- Accomplish merchandising cycle (Filing/ Record keeping/ Sampling/ TNAs/ QC file making/ Production follow up/ Shipment booking)Factory, Fabric, Accessories sourcing (local and overseas),Price calculation.
- Ensure on time submission of Lab Dip, Strike off, Quality Swatch, Fit sample, PP sample, Shipment sample and take the approval.
- Any other related jobs
- Masters/ Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University
- Having technical education will be an added advantage
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- More than 5 years' relevant experience in Denim/knit/woven Garments Marketing & Merchandising
- 5 to 9 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Merchandising, Purchase, Planning, Quality Inspection, Sample
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
As per company policy.
Web : www.aesirholdingsltd.com
Send your CV to email@example.com
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Sep 12, 2017
Category: Garments/Textile Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Others
House No # 296/A,Road No # 19/B,New DOHS Mohakhali,Dhaka:1206,Bangladesh
Published: 13 Aug 2017 | Deadline: 12 Sep 2017
Age: 25 - 35 Years
Experience Required: 5 - 9 Years