Divine IT Limited
- Possesses excellent technical skills as well as excellent problem solving skills.
- Implement SDLC and coordinate with other members of the team.
- Meet deadlines and achieve intended results.
- Designs, develops and modifies modules based on functional and system requirements.
- Work closely with the Team Leader, Business Analyst and Product Owner for understanding the functional and system requirements.
- Work closely with the Architecture Team to ensure architectural integrity and product quality.
- Participate in testing process through unit testing and bug fixes.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings
- Participate in sprint planning
- Work closely with the QA team, Product Management team, and the Research and Development manager to ensure quality and punctual software development
- B.Sc in Computer Science/ relevant degree/ equivalent working experience.
- Freshers are encouraged to apply for the position.
- ACM problem solving skills will be considered as a good plus.Those who have solved 200+ ACM problems will get preference.
- Good score on hacker Rank, UVA Online Judge, Top Coder or any other problem solving sites will be considered as a plus.
- Clear concept of Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with MVC frameworks.
- Knowledge of algorithms and excellent problem-solving capability.
- Knowledge on ORM is a plus
- Knowledge on Python/Django is a plus
- Knowledge on business application is a plus
- As per company policy.
Business : An Information Technology(IT) power house that conveys state-of-the-art technologies in the areas of integrated business solutions, system applications, product development, and communications & network management services with outstanding quality, competence, and performance.
By learning the demand of prospective clients, we are capable to deliver smarter and integrated solutions that automate operations, reduce cost, maximize productivity, streamline processes, and realize performance improvements.
PrismERP is the signature product of Divine IT Limited. It is all about an integrated business solutions.
Divine IT Limited welcomes competent & dynamic personnel from wide area of open computing field. It aims to be creative and foster innovation for the benefit of our customers.
It also committed to work with employees friendly atmosphere that encourages them to be open and free expression of innovative ideas.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates are requested to send CV as attachment only mentioning Job Title in the mail subject. Otherwise application will not be accepted.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Sep 12, 2017
Category: IT/Telecommunication Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
34, Gausul Azam Avenue, Sector# 13
23 Days, 5 Hours, 18 Mins, 33 Seconds Left
Published: 13 Aug 2017 | Deadline: 12 Sep 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: N/A