- • Knowledge about various sewing production systems
- • Knowledge of all types of sewing machine necessary for the company
- • Time study (Cycle Timing)
- • Motion analysis of the operations
- • Operation break down
- • Preparation of OB (Operation Bulletin)
- • SAM Calculation
- • M/C Layout and work station layout
- • Line setup
- • Production estimation of a line
- • Work sampling
- • Method study (Sewing Movements of an operation)
- • Line balancing & WIP control
- • Capacity study
- • Cost estimation of a garment
- • Developing and maintaining skill matrix
- • Incentives schemes
- • Calculating thread consumption
- • Performance rating
- • Measuring accurate factory efficiency, changeover effectiveness, machine breakdown etc.
- • Set up base target based on basic, semi-critical & critical operations and ensure the implementation of line and special incentive policy.
- • Conduct skill assessment of new operators, ensure floor discipline, identify training needs and manage their career development.
- • Analyze productivity and improve system by implementing kaizen and innovation in the process.
- • Prepare monthly manpower projection.
- B.Sc. in IPE, Textile / Graduate from any reputed University )
- Age 25 to 30 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Cutting, Sewing & finishing.
- As Per Company Policy
Web : www.nomangroup.com
Applications with complete information and proper email subject will only be attended, screened and short listed for interviews.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any persuasion during the process of selection will disqualify the applicant
Application Deadline : Sep 20, 2017
Category: Garments/Textile Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Adamjee Court (4th floor), 115 - 120 Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000.
Published: 21 Aug 2017 | Deadline: 20 Sep 2017
Age: 25 - 30 Years
Experience Required: 1 - 4 Years