iPay Systems Ltd.
- To understand all of the company's liabilities and has many legal contracts, statutory & tax obligations.
- To ensure Company business model for generating customer value and translate the operational metrics into measures for performance.
- To create using tools like the balance scorecard, dashboards, and financial statement ratio analysis to communicate both the company's expected and actual financial performance.
- To establish and maintain lines of communication with investment bankers, financial analysts, and shareholders in conjunction with the CEO.
- To administrate banking arrangements and loan agreements and maintain adequate sources of capital.
- To establish and execute programs for the provision of capital required by the company, including negotiating the procurement of debt and equity capital and maintaining the required financial arrangements.
- Accomplishes finance strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation strategies.
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational mission, vision and values.
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
- Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Master's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Professional degree
- FCA preferred
- Minimum qualifications:
- 10 to 15 years' experience in ICT service industry, banking, and financial services
- Has in-depth understanding of the accounting standards
- Knowledge of Bangladesh Bank guidelines
- Initiative with good interpersonal skills, be able to work independently and at the same time in a teamwork environment
- Preferred qualifications:
- Financial Planning and Strategy, Managing Profitability, Financial Skills
- Strategic Planning, Vision, Quality Management
- Promoting Process Improvement, Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Developing Budgets
- Dealing with Complexity
- 10 to 15 year(s)
iPay (http://ipay.com.bd), a high-tech start-up working in mission-critical application is looking for creative and experienced Software Engineers, System Administrators, DBAs, Managers, HR Executives and Leaders to help build applications and systems those will be used by millions of users around the world. If you are up to the challenges to build new and cutting edge large-scale internet applications to drive meaningful & impactful changes to people`s life, we would like to hear from you. Intellect, curiosity, pride, respect, commitment, and good communication skill are on the top of what we`re looking for. Work Hard, Have Fun, Make History. Please visit http://www.ipay.com.bd/careers
Web : www.ipay.com.bd
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Sep 20, 2017
Category: Accounting/Finance Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Silver Tower (12th Floor), 52 Gulshan Avenue, Circle-1, Dhaka
0 Days, 4 Hours, 8 Mins, 7 Seconds Left
Published: 21 Aug 2017 | Deadline: 20 Sep 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 10 - 15 Years