A Leading Group of Companies of Bangladesh
- At least 12-15 years' experience and having served in a senior position of Quality Control area in Sweater factories.
- Monitor and maintain Production Quality findings analysis, reworks, in a statistical interpretation, inform and guide relevant section heads and Managers. Provide support to minimize reworks and reduce defects percentage. Control to avoid interdepartmental rework
- Must be capable to accomplish the in Line & pre-shipment and final inspection.
- Must be experienced in AQL inspection system and able to manage QC team.
- Must have knowledge of sample development; approve sample, swatch matching & finishing quality in order to maintain a good standard of product for executing shipment smoothly for the nominated customers.
- Monitoring production and provide technical support to production unit when required, to ensure quality standard.
- Should have forecasting experiences, vision and capabilities for effective operations.
- Strong leadership quality
- Analyze and solve production line problems, conduct evaluations and monitor corrective actions to resolve those problems
- Design and conduct training on Quality, process and procedures. Train, educate, and develop Departmental Resource.
- Participate in PP MEETING and ensure points are cascaded, understood and applied by all concerned.
- Inform- communicate Department staff and factory members through research and manuals on quality issues, general information and standards updates.
- Developing cordial relations with Buyer , presenting and making accepted the production and quality concept. Upgrading the Quality Image and confidence of the company.
- Reviewing and revising process and system where and whenever necessary
- Conduct factory audits to ensure that factories meet international / customers' compliance standards.
- Must have through knowledge in planning, checking, follow-up, monitoring and reporting the activities of QA.
- Having experience and capable of handling buyers independently on Quality Assurance matters.
- Prepare daily quality report and report to management.
- Check samples against product specifications to ensure that they meet customers' quality standards.
- Provide technical support to merchandisers, factories and customers to ensure product quality.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- Minimum a Graduate
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Enthusiastic and hard working.
- Good command in English both speaking and writing
- Problem solving ability.
- Computer literate.
- As per Company Policy
Business : Pretty Group has diversified presence in garments manufacturing, garments dyeing, fabricated steel manufacturing etc. Pretty Group employs over 15,000 people at more than 7 locations across Bangladesh. The Company continuously endeavors to enhance its wealth generating capabilities in a globalizing environment.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Sep 15, 2017
Category: Garments/Textile Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Gazipur
Published: 22 Aug 2017 | Deadline: 15 Sep 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 12 - 15 Years