A Leading Manufacturing Company
- The person will be required to successfully carry out the HR & Administration related functions of a number of Woven Fabric manufacturing factories which has been supplying a wide range of world-class Home Textile product to many up-market buyers/brands in the North America and Europe. The incumbent should have hands-on experience in the following functions:
- Co-ordinate recruitment throughout the company by proper management of a recruitment team / HR team.
- Ensure effective Human Resource Planning- the best fit between employees and jobs and avoiding manpower shortage and surpluses in the organization within budget constraints.
- Design and supervise appropriate Human Resource Forecasting (HRF) process.
- Representing interview board.
- Supervise training needs analysis and design and implement a training plan with involvement from department heads. Plan and direct for Training of employees.
- Setting policies relating to employees' compensation and benefit package.
- Review all staff salaries and make recommendations for pay rises in consultation with HODs. Implement any increase and promotion.
- Heavy involvement in training and development and retention at all levels as well as preparing organizational chart and HR related analysis and presentations.
- Ensure employee's welfare; design and develop policy for win win situation according to company's strategy.
- Developing plan for employees performance management, supervise and monitor performance appraisal process, train supervisors on mentioned issues.
- Designing and establishing performance record tracking system.
- Formulation and implementation of policies and manuals.
- Developing SOP for the organization and ensure its execution.
- Supervise the development of various formats as per organizational needs.
- Supervise an effective succession plan for all departments.
- Managing the talent, competency and experience of employees within an organization and develop plan for the improvement of performance of under performer.
- Setting and maintaining departmental budget.
- Provide day to day advice and consultation to top management, HODs, line managers on numerous human resources and management issues.
- To maintain confidentiality of companies information and documents strictly and sincerely.
- Mentoring staffs of all departments.
- Ensure a highly ethical and performance based occupational practice within the organization.
- Any other tasks assigned by the management.
- Graduate from a reputed university.
- MBA and specialized diplomas and courses in HR will be preferred.
- Age 35 to 45 year(s)
- The position demands an extraordinary English writing ability (Candidates who do not possess outstanding command in English need not to apply)
- Person should be able to successfully prepare employee Job Descriptions and other documents in line with internationally accepted standard, thus, must be having a strong ability in Business English.
- A very solid working ability in MS Office is essential.
- Hard-working, readiness to work for long hour
- Strong analytical ability and a high degree of maturity and intelligence
- Should have strong leadership capabilities & team building efficiency
- Benefits include competitive salary, excellent growth opportunity and exposure to a thriving industry, various allowances and bonuses as per company policy.
Business : Textile Weaving, Dyeing, Printing & Garments Manufacturer
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send Your CV by E-mail to email@example.com
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Sep 20, 2017
Category: Garments/Textile Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Dhaka, Narsingdi, Narsingdi (Narsingdi Sadar)
Published: 22 Aug 2017 | Deadline: 20 Sep 2017
Age: 35 - 45 Years
Experience Required: 8 - 10 Years