Energypac Engineering Ltd.
We are looking for a capable Supply Chain Engineer. You will be in full charge of supporting shared services and the Supply Chain team on multiple programs.
- Imitate and maintain excellent supplier relationship.
- Coordinate risk elimination actions with buyers, logistics, and analysts.
- Audit the capacity and quality of contracted suppliers.
- Compile and disseminate corrective action lists to the appropriate teams.
- Perform audits for new suppliers to assess manufacturing activities and logistics.
- Present evaluation reports from audits to the management team.
- Develop milestones and objectives for projects.
- Outline steps for the standardization of processes.
- Analyze supply chain, bottle necks, slack time, durability, repeatability, and other metrics.
- B.Sc in Industrial and Production Engineering
- Knowledge of commercial processes (PR, RFQ, CS, L/C)
- Familiarity with quality engineering methodologies (e.g. Six Sigma).
- Strong knowledge of quality standards, production guidelines, business process, and document management.
- Result oriented, accurate, and open-minded.
- Good written and spoken in Bangla and English.
- Must be skilled in the use of computer
As per company policy
Energypac Engineering Ltd., the leading and largest power engineering company of private sector in Bangladesh takes pride to achieve excellence in design, development, manufacturing, erection, and commissioning of Transformers, Switchgears and other electrical equipments. In its continual endeavor of growth, the company requires the following position to be filled immediately.
Application Deadline: On or before 20.09.2017
Category: Engineering/Architects Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Job Location: Dhaka
Published: 24 Aug 2017 | Deadline: 20 Sep 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 2 - 6 Years