- Good knowledge in interior and space design as well as construction engineering
- Developing designs according to a brief that are functional, appealing and appropriate for the space.
- Using design software (such as AutoCAD) to create models and visuals.
- Researching and preparing plans, diagrams or sketches for interior constructions, materials, finishes, lighting and furnishing.
- Inspecting and supervising the work to ensure that quality and safety standards, costs and deadlines are met.
- Enhance the function, safety, and aesthetics of interior spaces
- Responsible for designing spaces inside buildings. Selects color schemes, window treatments, hardware and lighting fixtures, carpet, artwork, paint, and furniture. Works with architect on layout of rooms.
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Civil Engineering / Construction Engineering / Architecture
- Age 22 to 30 year(s)
- Creativity and imagination
- An eye for design, including color, and good 3D awareness
- The ability to visualize concepts and explain them to others
- Good drawing and IT skills
- An interest in changing trends in design
BJIT Ltd.Address : House # 7, Road # 2C, Block # J, Baridhara, Dhaka-1212Web : www.bjitgroup.comBusiness : ICT software production
Send your CV to email@example.com
If you think, you are the right person for the job, please apply with complete resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or HR Department, BJIT Limited, House # 7, Road # 2C, Block # J, Baridhara, Dhaka-1212.
Category: Engineering/Architects Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Japan
District : Others
House # 7, Road # 2C, Block # J, Baridhara, Dhaka-1212
2 Days, 4 Hours, 16 Mins, 33 Seconds Left
Published: 24 Aug 2017 | Deadline: 22 Sep 2017
Age: 22 - 30 Years
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years