Bengal Meat Processing Industries Ltd.
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
- Manage and control brand communication across all platforms with particular focus on digital
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy and business KPI
- Work directly with product development team to for product life-cycle management.
- Manage marketing agencies to drive desired results.
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Coach the team and get the best from everyone
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Anticipate bottlenecks, proactive actions.
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Preferably business graduate from a reputed university.
- Minimum 5 years if experience in same function
- Proven working experience as brand manager or assistant brand manager
- Brand communication focus
- Good content developer with copywriting skills in both Bangla and English language
- Understands digital marketing platforms and matrices well
- Must understand brand matrices and guidelines
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets with strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Result driven
- Ability to work with diverse cross-functional teams
As per company rules
Bengal Meat Processing Industries Ltd (BMPIL) is country’s pioneer and only international standard abattoir offering safe and wholesome meat and meat based products. It ranges from ready-to-cook and ready-to-eat products for both local as well as international markets. The BMPIL Plant at Pabna is a modern abattoir designed, equipped and commissioned by the Food Equipment Australia (FEA) that meets the international export standard for halal and fresh meat. Its own Livestock farm is also located at same area adjacent to the plant.
Category: Marketing/Sales Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
110,Love Road Tejgaon Dhaka-1208 Bangladesh
4 Days, 9 Hours, 35 Mins, 43 Seconds Left
Published: 24 Aug 2017 | Deadline: 24 Sep 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 5 - 0 Years