mPower Social Enterprises Ltd.
- Work with the sales and product team to conceptualize, plan and build custom Android applications, APIs and specialized feature sets compatible with a wide range of Android devices.
- Translate designs and wireframes into organized, high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Designing, developing, maintaining and optimizing secure and scalable multi-tier android applications.
- Fixing bugs and analyzing errors using all available information and tools
- Implement and unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Participating in code reviews and sharing knowledge with your team mates.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering from a reputed university.
- At least 2 years of experience developing native Android applications.
- Recent work under the latest version of Google Android (M/N).
- Experience working with RESTful APIs via JSON to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Familiarity with Gradle or other dependency/package management systems.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with Material Design as well as other common UI/UX standards.
- Experience with Repository and Version Control methodologies such as Git required.
- Understanding of software design patterns and good coding principles.
- Experience with ODK based application is a plus.
- Competitive salary package.
- In-house catering service for lunch & snacks.
- Income tax paid by the company.
- Two festival bonuses.
- Indoor table tennis playing facility.
- Annual company trip.
mPower was founded by Harvard and MIT graduate students in 2007, and is one of the most pioneering social enterprises in the world. mPower uses information and communications technologies (ICTs) to amplify the impact of development work. Our journey started by winning the MIT 100K Business competition in 2008, and we have since worked in eight countries in Asia, Africa, and Central America. mPower has developed successful models of using ICTs in Health, Agriculture, Nutrition, Education, Livelihoods/Poverty and WASH, and have received numerous awards and recognitions for our work, including the Grand Challenges US & Canada, USAID Development Innovation Ventures (DIV), USAID Global Development Challenge, UNICEF Innovation Investment, mBillionth Award, and Manthan Award.
To us your CV will represent yourself even before we meet. Take your time and prepare your CV by highlighting your qualities and achievements which best matches this circular and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Application for the post of Android Developer.
Application Deadline: 20th September, 2017
Category: IT/Telecommunication Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Level 9 | House 47 | Road 27 Banani | Dhaka: 1213 | Bangladesh
Published: 24 Aug 2017 | Deadline: 20 Sep 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 2 - 4 Years