b-cause Bangladesh., Ltd.
- Working on different types of HR Curriculum to develop new recruitment process.
- Working on different HR Issues according to clients requirements.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers.
- Interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Working on different HR Issues according to client’s requirements like Reference Checking, Salary survey etc.
- Prepare Job description according to client's requirement.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- CV searching and screening for different positions.
- Communicate with the candidates regarding the job offer. Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare or develop Assessment Module for different job opening.
- Design & coordinating the assessments center based on requirement
- Prepare assessment result according to client requirement.
A bachelor’s degree is required.
Freshers are encouraged to apply but having experience on human resources will get priority.
Having MBA or PGD on HRM will be an added advantage.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, as assigned. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
- Experience with recruiting, technical recruiting a plus.
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Gather and analyze information skillfully.
1. Working Time: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
2. Best People will go to Japan for OJT as Candidates
3. Opportunity to become Permanent Employee.
4. Cooperation & learning environment
5. Insurance/ tax
6. Leave Fare Assistance
7. Very Competitive Salary and Long Term Benefits with Excellent Career Opportunity in a Focused & Stable organization.
b-cause, Inc. provides translation service from English, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, and other major languages into Japanese, as well as translation from Japanese into other foreign languages.
b-cause features over 50,000 registered native speakers both in Japan and around the world. We can handle the wide range of language needs of our customers -- everything from English and other major languages to Kazakh and other rare languages.
From general text to specialized documents, your translation is handled by staff specialized in that field.
We use native translators for every language to ensure that delicate nuances inherent to each language are properly expressed.
And full-time staff at our global affiliates are always standing by to provide quick, accurate, quality translations in all major languages.
Company Website: http://www.b-cause.co.jp/english/
Send your CV to-
Write the subject line as Application for HR Intern'
[N.B: Application has rejected who applied without mentioned information]
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Category: HR/Org. Development Category
Position Level: Fresher
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Plot# 01, Road# 10/17, Block-E, Banani, Dhaka-1213
Published: 04 Sep 2017 | Deadline: 15 Sep 2017
Age: 24 - 30 Years
Experience Required: N/A