b-cause Bangladesh., Ltd.
• Understand Brand Identity Guideline (BIG) & prepare designs aligned with BIG
• Design different types of layouts & illustrations & typography for promotional items, packaging, posters, brochure, leaflet, booklet, magazine, banner, backdrop, logo etc.
• Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type
• Making new web design page according to instruction.
• Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
• Create individual graphic elements (diagrams of different items, photography editing, illustrations, etc.)
• Create new graphics and/or layout to improve current templates for different items etc.
• Coordinate vendors for smooth in quality production.
Educational Qualification: B.SC in CSE/ Graduation & post-Graduation (preferable of any professional training about Web/ Graphic Design.)
Experience Requirements: Fresher’s are encouraged to apply but having 1-2 years’ experience will be given preference.
Special Requirements: You are most welcome, If you think you have good senses on Designing and wiling to learn within a team.
Must have excellent communication skill in English.
(Do not apply if you can’t communicate in English)
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design, 3D Graphics and/or any other emerging graphic software is must
• Have passion for design
• Have good sense of colors and design.
• Innovative and detail-oriented
• Strong and Creative Design concept using Adobe Suites.
• Applicant should have strong knowledge in Google Analytics.
• Develop sites using latest CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Saas, and Less etc.
• Develop PSD and convert to pixel perfect HTML. Strong in cross browser compatible design.
• Build amazing websites landing pages, brochure, flyers from own idea and creativity.
• Expertise to design using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign.
• Generate new ideas and lead new initiatives based on the various requirements
• Re-design / Update / manage / Customize CMS and other sites.
• Must have excellent communication skill in English.
• Able to work independently under tight deadlines, with the capacity to take direction and implement the most effective creative solution.
• Adherent to teamwork and always represent team in work and achievement.
1. Working Time: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
2. Best People will go to Japan for OJT as Candidates
3. Cooperation & learning environment
4. Insurance/ tax
5. Leave Fare Assistance
6. Long Term Benefits with Excellent Career Opportunity in a Focused & Stable organization.
b-cause, Inc. provides translation service from English, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, and other major languages into Japanese, as well as translation from Japanese into other foreign languages.
b-cause features over 50,000 registered native speakers both in Japan and around the world. We can handle the wide range of language needs of our customers -- everything from English and other major languages to Kazakh and other rare languages.
From general text to specialized documents, your translation is handled by staff specialized in that field.
We use native translators for every language to ensure that delicate nuances inherent to each language are properly expressed.
And full-time staff at our global affiliates are always standing by to provide quick, accurate, quality translations in all major languages.
Please send your application via email to-
Please send us your best Sample works and link with few explanation why this work seems to you best. Provide sample works code among your mentioned works.
Write the subject line as ‘Web/Graphic Designer (Trainee)’.
[N.B: Application has rejected who applied without mentioned information.] Who apply first will consider those application.
(Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Applicant must enclose his/her recent Photograph with CV.)
Category: Design/Creative Category
Position Level: Fresher
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Plot# 01, Road# 10/17, Block-E, Banani, Dhaka-1213, Bangladesh
Published: 05 Sep 2017 | Deadline: 15 Sep 2017
Age: 24 - 30 Years
Experience Required: N/A