R A K Ceramics (Bangladesh) Limited
- Manager- Human Resource Development originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and ongoing development of a superior workforce and key employee retention & development. He will coordinate the implementation of people-related services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff and assists and advises other managers about Human Resources issues and Ensure smooth execution of KPI based performance management system (PMS). Devise proper performance measurement tools to properly evaluate each level of the employees
- Primary Responsibilities:
- An experienced, well-rounded, proactive HR professional to handle overall HR activities with close collaboration with the management. We are looking for the type who has solid generalist skills, loves to train, recruit and yet has the ability to be strategic when needed and possesses excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, and most importantly, someone who likes to know and build a relationship with all the employees of all level.
- Other Job Responsibilities:
- Taking steps to enhance organizational development & organizational culture, maintain talent management, Taking steps on all kind of Training among the employees, meet in compliance audit from the HR part.
- Setting organizational KPI, departmental KPI as well Positional/Individual KPI and make sure KPI based performance appraisal for every key employee.
- Carry out training need analysis (TNA) and design effective training programs based on performance appraisal. Heavy involvement in training and development and retentions at all levels as well as preparing organizational chart and HR related analysis and presentations.
- Design and develop revised organization structure as per requirement of the organization. Plan to re-arrange people within the organization in order to get maximum efficiency.
- He is responsible for designing, developing and implementing HR policies, procedures and practices in factory of the organization that foster trust, commitment, and teamwork throughout the organization.
- Develop, support and conduct general HR programs including orientation of new hire, training, employment law compliance, grievance handling, safety and security, employee relations, performance management.
- Monitoring and managing all personnel files ensuring up-to-date records of all employees in company database (both in software and log books) including attendance & leave records etc.
- Developing organizational development strategies, managing work environment issues, mentoring and motivating employees, mediating complex employee concerns/complaints, ability to handle employee grievances and other personnel related issues.
- Determining organizational needs in terms of skills & competencies, identifying staffing gaps and suggesting senior management for onward actions.
- Overall control of the human resource function, formulating personnel systems and strategies appropriate to the company's mission and goals. Improving management/employee communications, including mediating in disputes and how to implement personnel policies.
- Special Requirement:
- Able to supervise HR plan and policies, and maintaining documentation in a large manufacturing unit.
- SAP HCM professional will get additional advantage.
- Proven track record to developing, implementing, and leading Human Resources Management System.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities.
- Flexible and able to manage multifaceted projects along with day to day responsibilities
- Participative management style - strong team orientation.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Shows respect to coworkers and company structure, Co-operates with other Co-Workers.
- Performs position functions without supervision, Displays initiative in performing work functions, Exercises prudent judgement.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
- MBA in HRM from any reputed University (PGD in PM/ PGD in HRM will be given preference)
- Age 35 to 45 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Able to work under pressure.
- He should be honest, hardworking and dedicated.
- 10 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
General HR, Recruitment & Selection, Compensation/Benefits, Attendance, Leave Management, Factory HR Administration, Training & Development, Legal Compliance/Code of Conduct, Labor Union Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Cement Industry, Group of Companies, Manufacturing (FMCG), Multinational Companies, Sanitary ware, Tiles/Ceramic
- Gratuity, Provident Fund, Festival Bonus, Group Insurance, and other are admissible as per company policy
The core business is to manufacture and sell of tiles and sanitary wares.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Sep 23, 2017
Category: HR/Org. Development Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
R A K Tower (7th, 8th, & 9th Floor), Plot # 1/A, Jashim Uddin Avenue,Sector# 3, Uttara Model Twon, Dhaka-1230
3 Days, 4 Hours, 27 Mins, 9 Seconds Left
Published: 07 Sep 2017 | Deadline: 23 Sep 2017
Age: 35 - 45 Years
Experience Required: 10 - 12 Years