People’s Oriented Program Implementation (POPI)
- Work closely with the Humanitarian Capacity Building Coordinator of the ELNHA project to identify capacity development needs of local and national humanitarian actors in the district in consultation with relevant actors.
- Support local and national humanitarian actors to identify capacity development objectives and action plan.
- Research and identify available capacity development options relevant to the district.
- Coordinate capacity development initiatives at the district level and ensure documentation of key processes and actions.
- Support documentation and sharing of humanitarian capacity development outcomes and lessons learnt across the humanitarian actors.
- Organize and facilitate capacity building activities as required, maximising (and strengthening) locally available resources in the district.
- Provide relevant input to the project manager for reporting about ELNHA project activities at the district level.
- Contribute ideas and evidence to advocacy and lobbying work locally and be able to link issues faced by local actors to the national context.
- Masters in Social Science or any other discipline.
- At least 3-5 years working experience in the Humanitarian Capacity Development Project.
- Female candidates will get preference.
- To analyze, review programmatic data and prepare all required report as instructed by the donor and POPI management.
- Clear conception/understanding on international humanitarian principles and standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bengali.
- Computer skill on MS word, excel, PowerPoint and others.
- Experience on network/linkage/collaboration with union/upazila/district and national level network and likeminded organization.
- Experience on working with upazila, district and divisional level government administration
- Willing to drive motorcycle and should have valid driving license.
As per policy.
People’s Oriented Program Implementation (POPI) is a national Non-Governmental Development Organization with a vision to build a prudent nation that is free from hunger and poverty where every citizen leads a life with dignity and equity. Presently it has development partnership arrangements with more than 40 diversified donor and MFI agencies operating at internationa1, national, regional level and government entities. Currently it has been implementing multisectoral socio economic development projects and programs in 114 Upazilas of 19 districts in Bangladesh.
If you feel that your qualification and experience matches with our requirements, and you would like to contribute to POPI’s values and vision, please send your updated CV along with an application to: Deputy Director, HR & Admin Department, People’s Oriented Program Implementation (POPI), House # 5/11-A, Block# E, Lalmatia, Dhaka-1207 Or e-mail to: email@example.com.
Closing date for applications:September 20, 2017
Category: NGO/Social Develop Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
House # 5/11-A, Block# E, Lalmatia, Dhaka-1207
Published: 09 Sep 2017 | Deadline: 20 Sep 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years