- We are looking for some dynamic , sharp & dedicated Senior Software Engineers with fluency in PHP-based enterprise-class technologies who will be able to develop code for complex, data intensive ecommerce application.
- Minimum 2 years Experience in WordPress theme and plugin development.
- We need team players who are sharp , focused and collaborative.
- Experience in PHP-based content management systems (Drupal) will be highly regarded
- Experience in symfony2 will be highly preferred.
- Must have good knowledge over OOP and MVC
- API Integration (Eg. Amazon, Xero, Salesforce,EFS,ZOHO) will be highly preferred.
- Capable to design highly scalable applications
- Must be able to work in a product development.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or similar discipline.
- Age 24 to 34 year(s)
- Strong English language skills, both spoken and written
- Proven work experience in developing large scale enterprise web applications
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in PHP-based application development frameworks
- Ability to work individually and independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to use SOAP/XML Web Services
- Experience on Google API's
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Team Leader (Software), Web Developer/Web Designer, UX Designer
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Mobile bill
- Internet bill
- 2 Annual Festival Bonuses
- Evening Snacks
- Necessary Public holidays
- Lovely Office environment
Business : Xplantr is a software development company specializing in a variety of Digital Transformation Services; such as: web development, web design, mobile app development, e-commerce development, software testing and many more.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline : Oct 8, 2017
Category: IT/Telecommunication Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Others
Apartment # A6, House # 82, Block # D, Road #10/1, Niketon, Gulshan-01.
Published: 09 Sep 2017 | Deadline: 08 Oct 2017
Age: 24 - 34 Years
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years