Manor IT Limited
- Maintain, configure and support network and web servers.
- Respond to server monitoring system alerts to evaluate and solve identified problems.
- Maintain effective communication with vendors, peers and clients in support of assigned projects and tasks.
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve network problems.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning.
- Reporting network operational status and managing projects.
- Responsible for managing IT inventory.
- B.Sc in Computer Science/ Telecommunication/ Information Technology from a reputed university with good academic records.
- Experience in IT department of a reputed organization will be preferred.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, capable of pleasantly interacting with different levels of staff.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Bengali is essential.
- Should be dynamic and proactive.
- Modern System adaptability & Creativity.
- Should have the ability to prioritize and plan works effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure meeting deadlines.
As per company policy.
Web : www.manor-it.net
Interested candidates are invited to send their application and detailed resume on following Address Manor IT Limited
Galleria Shopping Complex, Level - 5, Jallarpar Road, Zindabazar, Sylhet.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Sep 20, 2017
Category: IT/Telecommunication Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Sylhet
Galleria Shopping Complex, Level - 5, Jallarpar Road Zindabazar, Sylhet.
Published: 09 Sep 2017 | Deadline: 20 Sep 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: N/A