Renaissance Barind Ltd. (A Concern of Renaissance Group)
- Prepare, update and implement HR Policy and Job Description of employees.
- Organizing Recruitment, Orientation, Training and Development.
- Develop Performance Management System.
- Working closely with departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting management to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Manage all HR and Admin related documents, i.e. maintain personal files, and update all HR & Admin related documents and records.
- Supervising Attendance & Leave Management, settling Disciplinary and Grievance issues.
- To ensure Trade License, Fire License, IRC, ERC, regulatory documents related to BIWTA, Environment, BIS, BSTI and other relevant documents are well maintained and updated.
- Ensure legal compliance of policies and procedures with compliance of Labor Law, Factories Act, Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting Act and ILO Convention relevant to RMG sector.
- Liaison with BGMEA, compliance auditors, Fire & Civil Defense, Labor Office, Labor Court, Police Station etc.
- Preparing, organizing and managing factory audits as per buyer's requirements including various social, ethical, environmental, technical, supply chain security and QMS audits.
- Responsible for ensuring healthy workplace and maintaining safety, hygiene and environment.
- Any other tasks assigned by the management.
- Preferably MBA in HRM. Bachelor/Masters with job experience in HR & Admin can also apply.
- Experience in working with Windows Operating System and capable of making Power Point presentations.
- Strong communication skills in Bangla and English.
- Sound knowledge of the existing laws of the land.
- Willing to work under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
As per policy.
Business : We are a fast growing conglomerate of diverse business interests with major concentration in readymade garments manufacturing. Run by dynamic professionals, we aim at producing quality products on time for our clients worldwide. We call ourselves the Renaissance Group.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Sep 23, 2017
Category: Garments/Textile Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Pabna
3 Days, 4 Hours, 8 Mins, 43 Seconds Left
Published: 09 Sep 2017 | Deadline: 23 Sep 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 8 - 10 Years