Energypac Electronics Ltd.
- Will be responsible for day to day contact with clients; presentation of products samples, inquiry handling, order confirmation, sales contract with buyers etc.
- To assist the Team Leader for all marketing activities as per set plan of the organization.
- To be responsible for achieving his personal sales target and also that of the company.
- To visit market regularly, cater market opportunity and ensure timely collection.
- To visit targeted number of customers and maintain customer relations.
- Monthly sales report preparation and submission to the Management.
- To ensure customer services, maintain customer relations and customer retention.
- Try to tap unexplored market potentials and try to create demand for EELL products & services.
- Minimum B.Sc. in EEE/Civil/Mechanical /BBA/MBA or Business Graduate from a reputed public or private university.
- Track record in a similar industry will be advantageous but not necessary.
- Attractive salary & benefits will be offered to the deserving candidate.
Business : Energypac Electronics Limited was established in 2005, a concern of the Energypac family, aiming to provide complete electronic solutions. It holds one of the most modern and pioneering electronics industry in Bangladesh. It includes sophisticated manufacturing equipment along with the research and development facilities to ensure the quality of the products at every stage of manufacturing. The organization has devoted in research, development and production of highly efficient, environment-friendly products for the customers. These products not only meet internationally certified standards, but also save energy in order to benefit the world. For the past years, Energypac continuously presented energy-efficient products to our clients. We believe, these continuous efforts would not only benefit Energypac, but also increase the living standard worldwide, helping us to `Go Green`. For further information, please visit: www.energypacelectronics.com
Application Deadline : Sep 24, 2017
Category: Marketing/Sales Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
4 Days, 9 Hours, 36 Mins, 14 Seconds Left
Published: 10 Sep 2017 | Deadline: 24 Sep 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 1 - 5 Years