Bombay Sweets & Co. Ltd.
- Maintain book of accounts as required by income Tax Rules and Company Act.
- Keeping records of transaction and preparation of all kinds of vouchers in manual & software processes on a regular basis.
- Prepare monthly as well as yearly accounts.
- Strong analytical skills, independent working ability to perform all the relevant duties.
- Maintain all kinds of VAT & Tax deducted at source where applicable and keep records according to government rules and regulation.
- Assist/Support Internal & External Audits.
- Job Location: Head Office, Dhaka
- MBA (Finance/ Accounting)/ M.Com Major in Accounting with CA (CC) course completed or knowledge level
- Age 35 to 40 year(s)
- At least 5 year(s) experience in Income Tax Related Matters.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of modern financial management, accounting procedures, VAT & Tax related issues.
- Must be Familiar with Income Tax & VAT Laws, Companies Act etc.
- Mature, self-motivated, proactive, willing to learn and able to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have excellent Computer Skills.
- Capacity to work with different Accounting software/ ERP Software is required.
- As per company policy.
Business : Bombay Sweets & Co., Ltd. (BSCL) is a name associated with consumers for snack food for many decades in Bangladesh and abroad. It made its modest start in the beginning of way back in 1948. Gradually it increased its popularity amongst the consumers in meeting their demands. Within 20 years time, BSCL had 28 outlets throughout the country. Initially the company served its customers from their own outlets.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline : Sep 30, 2017
Category: Accounting/Finance Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Delta Life Tower (8th Floor), 37, Gulshan North C/A, Road No # 90, Gulshan -2, Dhaka-1212.
Published: 11 Sep 2017 | Deadline: 30 Sep 2017
Age: 35 - 40 Years
Experience Required: 5 - 0 Years