Trust for Injured Workers' Medical Care Including Rana Plaza Workers
- Regular Activities related Accounts, Finance and Operational Management.
- Establish smooth financial management and financial control in the trust.
- Prepare all books of accounts, petty cash management; provide monthly/quarterly financial report.
- Perform office administrative and logistics activities.
- Ensure that expenditures are on track and in line with trust budget.
- Management of inventory/assets, stocks, personal file, recruitment etc.
- Maintain compliance with Govt., Bank's, donor's rules and regulations.
- Responsible for maintaining day to day accounts activities.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are recorded properly.
- Ensure proper safety and security of the assets.
- Handle tax & VAT issues as applicable.
- Collect monthly bank statements of all accounts and prepare bank reconciliation.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the office.
- Minimum Graduate in Accounting/ Finance with relevant experience.
- Responsible to: Trust Coordinator
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- At least 2 to 3 years working experiences, preferably in NGO sector and S/he should have smooth budget and financial management and sound knowledge on accounting procedures, record keeping and reporting.
- Knowledge and skills in computer application especially MS Word and Excel is essential.
- Able to work effectively within team environment and willing to work under pressure and able to be meet strict deadlines.
- Should have coordination skills with the government officials and development partners
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel Power point, tally software etc.
- As per rules and regulations of the trust
Address : Gonoshasthaya Kendra, Post office: Mirzanagar, via (Savar Cantonment), Ashulia, Savar, Dhaka-1344.Business : The Trust for Injured Workers` Medical Care Including Rana Plaza Workers (the `TIWMC`) is established jointly by the Government of Bangladesh, Labour unions and non-Government organizations with the support of International Labour Organization (ILO), Dhaka for the provision of long term medical care to the Rana Plaza and Tazreen injured workers in accordance with the ILO convention 121 and the applicable laws of Bangladesh.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Sep 20, 2017
Category: Accounting/Finance Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Gonoshasthaya Kendra, Post office: Mirzanagar, via (Savar Cantonment), Ashulia, Savar, Dhaka-1344.
0 Days, 9 Hours, 52 Mins, 44 Seconds Left
Published: 11 Sep 2017 | Deadline: 20 Sep 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 2 - 3 Years