b-cause Bangladesh., Ltd.
- Thorough research on rival companies and potential customers.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience. Technical skills, backgrounds are desirable, so that one can demonstrate marketing requirements to software developers and designers using more detailed concepts and visualizations. For minor changes of website, it is desirable that one can fix it himself / herself.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
BBA/MBA, Graduation/ Post Graduation in marketing or a related field.
- Good understanding of business model, corporate strategies.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Must have professional efficiency in English (Excellent communication skill).
- Knowledge about international email sending and reporting concept
- If any applicant have Japanese Language expertise given priority.
- Dedicated and Hard Working Common Sense & Self-starter.
- High level of professional integrity and intellectuality.
- Technical skills, background desirable, so that you can demonstrate marketing requirements to software developers and designers using more detailed concepts and visualizations, or so that you can fix the website yourself for minor changes.
1. Working Time: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (Mon - Fri)
2. Best People will go to Japan for OJT as Candidates.
3. Cooperation & learning environment
4. Insurance/ tax
5. Leave Fare Assistance
6. Very Competitive Salary and Long Term Benefits with Excellent Career Opportunity in a Focused & Stable organization.
Company Website: http://www.b-cause.co.jp/english/
Please send us your recent CV with recent photo and a cover letter explaining why we should hire you.
Send your application via email to
(Only short-listed candidates will be contacted)
Write the subject line as ‘Digital Marketing Analyst' with expected salary.
[N.B: Application has been rejected who applied without mentioned information.]
Who applies first will get priority.
Category: Marketing/Sales Category
Position Level: Entry
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Others
Plot# 01, Road# 10/17, Block-E, Banani, Dhaka-1213, Bangladesh
0 Days, 4 Hours, 14 Mins, 23 Seconds Left
Published: 11 Sep 2017 | Deadline: 20 Sep 2017
Age: 24 - 30 Years
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years