Scholars' School & College
- Competence and ability to teach High School & College National Curriculum syllabus.
- Prepare lesson plan as per the prescribed curriculum.
- Conduct class as per the lesson plan.
- Prepare, administer and evaluate Class Test, Quiz and Term Exams.
- Monitor the progress of the student to counsel them and assist them to improve.
- A minimum requirement is a Master 's degree, or equivalent in relevant subjects.
- A Level background candidate will be given preference.
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Teaching/Training/ECA
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Education (School & Colleges)
- 3 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
IT Enabled Service
As per company policy.
Business : Scholars` School & College played a pioneering role in introducing national curriculum in English Medium in the country since 2001. Since inception, the students, teachers and parents of this school have been making relentless efforts contributing to the progress and prosperity of this great institution. Today, the Scholars` School & College has Four Campuses with about Three thousand students and a team of One hundred and Eighty Four dedicated members of the Teaching Staff. The school is now flourishing in all directions and dimensions drawing attention from all quarters. I wish Scholars` School & College Godspeed.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Eligible candidates are requested to mail their update CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline : Oct 10, 2017
Category: Education/Training Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
House 63, Road 7/A, Dhanmondi, Dhaka 1209
18 Days, 0 Hours, 18 Mins, 21 Seconds Left
Published: 11 Sep 2017 | Deadline: 10 Oct 2017
Age: 25 - 35 Years
Experience Required: 3 - 7 Years