Yale International School
- Prepare lesson plans, lecture materials and actively involve in developing curriculum.
- Evaluate students' assignments and written works.
- All academic responsibilities related to students exam, parents dealing and other duties as the position requires.
- Active participation in School events.
- O & A Level background is a must requirement.
- Masters in English from any recognized University with CGPA 3.5 and above.
- Age 25 to 45 year(s)
- Excellent fluency both in spoken & written English is required.
- Must have the ability to take English Language & Literature of STD VII -X.
- Class control skill is required.
- Selected candidates need to travel to Uttara (Sector - 14) on regular basis.
As per company policy.
Web : http://yis.edu.bd/
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email CV to email@example.com or send hard copy to school's address.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Oct 9, 2017
Category: Education/Training Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
House # 36, Road # 07, Sector # 03, Uttara, Dhaka - 1230.
17 Days, 0 Hours, 16 Mins, 59 Seconds Left
Published: 11 Sep 2017 | Deadline: 09 Oct 2017
Age: 25 - 45 Years
Experience Required: 2 - 3 Years