- Accountability 1 : General Office Administration
- To undertake general office duties, for example:
- Provide administrative support to the Bangladesh Office staffs.
- Monitoring stocks of basic items, for example stationery, paper, toner etc
- Arranging and giving logistic support to different meetings, seminar, workshop, fair etc.
- Ensure office closing and opening.
- Office key management.
- Office inventory management (like; keep track, usage, storage of stationeries, delivery record, reporting usages etc.)
- Time to time ensuring the ID card, Visitor's card to the staffs as and when required.
- Office equipment / machineries like IPS, pump, lift etc management.
- Ensure office cleanliness, equipment maintenance and other required tasks so that the office runs smoothly.
- Kitchen management like; management of staff meals, cleanliness of kitchen and dining, inventory management of kitchen items etc.
- Arranging travel and hotel accommodation.
- To undertake with maintaining Health and Safety standards and identifying any hazards or risk.
- To hold the budget for admin and to ensure that Field Nation achieves best value for money on these purchases / services.
- Ensuring the proper management of office support staffs.
- He/She will ensure the management of Field Nation's Property through proper coordination.
- To manage vehicle.
- Liaising with suppliers and maintaining excellent professional relationships externally.
- Assist in preparing administration policies.
- Accountability 2 : Accounts Management
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports related to Bangladesh account to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements.
- Maintain or examine the records of government agencies.
- Advise in areas such as compensation, provident fund, employee health care benefits, the design of accounting or data processing systems, or long-range tax or estate plans.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- keep copy of all legal papers related to Bangladesh operations.
- Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses or individuals.
- Assist in preparing Accounting policies and processes.
- 4-year Degree in Accounting.
- You are qualified for this position if you have:
- 4-year Degree in Accounting.
- 2+ years of accounting and administration experiences.
- Willingness to work from 1 PM to 10 PM BD time.
- Willing to work at Uttata, Dhaka.
- Basic understanding of accounting principles.
- Time management / punctual.
- Very good in excel.
- A person with strong commitment and can do attitude.
- Experience in IT and Call center industry will be a plus.
- English proficiency.
As per company policy.
Business : Field nation is one of the largest online work platform for connecting businesses and workers. We offer a web-based marketplace solution for buyers and sellers of contract services to connect, work and manage their business.
Our fast growing marketplace with over 45,000 contractors successfully over million work order across USA and Canada. In 2013, INC. Magazine recognized Field Nation as the 43rd fastest growing company in the USA. As a result, we created a new leadership position and we are looking for someone who works well within an energetic fast-growing company; that displays purpose, passion and determination; and is interested in growing a highly successful company.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Oct 11, 2017
Category: Accounting/Finance Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
- House # 23, Road # Shah Makdum Avenue (North), Sector # 12, Uttara-1230, Dhaka
19 Days, 0 Hours, 15 Mins, 35 Seconds Left
Published: 12 Sep 2017 | Deadline: 11 Oct 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 2 - 0 Years