- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Finance/Operations Manager (F/OM) will assist the Chief of Party (COP) and Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) in Financial and Compliance functions related to office operation. Some of the duties include but are not limited to:
- Support the COP and IBI Home Office (HO) in managing all financial operations of the project, including accounting and reporting, cash management, and budget management
- Ensure that the project financial operations are in compliance with all USAID and IBI policies and procedures
- Manage financial operations and financial reporting of the project, ensuring proper bookkeeping and accounting
- Ensure monthly transactions are entered in the General Ledger accurately and on timely basis
- Ensure frequent and timely communication with IBI Home Office financial managers.
- Review and process procurements, vendor invoices, consultant agreements for compliance and payment
- Process semi-monthly payroll, ensuring direct transfer to employee's checking accounts and remitting payroll deduction to the correct government agencies
- Process and oversee advances issued in the Field Office for field activities and staff travel, ensuring proper process for disbursement of funds, correct documentation and settlement of advances in a timely manner
- Manage the timely submission of the monthly field office expenses to the home office
- Analyze and reconcile the banking account into accounting system, following up outstanding items
- Prepare estimates of projected expenditures and request financial resources from the HO
- Other financial and administrative tasks as required and assigned by the COP and DCOP
- Prepare, maintain, and monitor monthly, quarterly and yearly budget for project, ensuring that adjustments are made in a timely manner, and that issues regarding discrepancies between planned budget and actual spending are raised with DCOP, COP, and HO in a timely manner.
- Operations Management - Compliance and Administration:
- Ensure the Administration systems are implemented as described in the Field Administration Manual
- In collaboration with HO Operations Department, contribute to the development of field office policies (e.g., STTA apartment usage, phone policy, fleet management etc.) and communicate new policies to all staff as described in the Field Administration Manual
- Ensure compliance with all internal and donor requirements in relation to administrative and financial management
- Ensure that all IBI contracts and business transactions/relationships are transparent and in compliance with Bangladesh laws and IBI and USAID policies
- Other Duties as Assigned
- A Bachelor's Degree, degrees in business, finance or related subjects preferred
- Advanced Degrees in finance, business, or related field
- Minimum 5 years' total professional experience in the areas of finance and administration.
- Minimum 3 years' experience working on administrative and finance areas on a USAID-funded project.
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluent English, excellent oral and written communications skills
As per policy.
Business : IBI International is a professional services firm that improves people lives by improving the operations of public and private organizations and governments. A healthy, functioning government and private sector is key to economic growth that can ensure jobs. We focus on adapting international best practices in public financial management, trade, IT, procurement to local situations to come up with the best solution for every client.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline : Sep 15, 2017
Category: Accounting/Finance Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Published: 12 Sep 2017 | Deadline: 15 Sep 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 5 - 0 Years