- To prepare monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, yearly and other reports/statements of the Company meet the statutory & regulatory requirement and to address the demand of the management.
- To ensure financial controlling, compliance of BAS/IAS, legal, statutory & regulatory issues.
- To ensure proper and timely coordination with the Group and SBUs at factories and head Office
- To ensure proper inventory management & control and coordination with factory warehouse and others for reconciliation of inventories of raw materials, spares and other logistics.
- Responsible for preparing budget, costing and financial management of the Group. Prepare and monitor the annual budget, budget variance, product cost and profitability reports.
- Ensures adequate controls and reviews are in place for Inventory and reporting, including cost of goods, purchase price variances, standard cost changes, warranty reserve, excess & obsolete inventory reserve, cost closing process, inventory revaluation, annual physical inventory, monthly inventory reconciliations, capitalized variances and overhead.
- Reviews costs for labor, material and overhead to establish and periodically update standard material costs to ensure they are current and accurately reflect manufacturing costs.
- To guide, monitor and shoot troubles in day-to-day operation, assess training & development needs of subordinates.
- To guide, monitor and shootout trouble in transaction and other process.
- To carry out all other relevant and rational assignment at times by the management.
- M.Com/ MBA in Accounting/ Finance with CA Inter/ Advance level
- Age 30 to 45 year(s)
- Should have minimum 10 years practical experience as Manager (A&F)/ AGM (Accounts)/ DGM (Accounts) in any related Group of companies/ Paper Industry.
- Should have sound knowledge in computerized Accounting, Financial planning, Audit, Cost & Budget, Vat &Tax and other related fields.
- Should have good interpersonal and high level of Management skill.
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Internal Audit, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax), Strategic Planning, Commercial/Export-Import, Production Reporter
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Garments Accessories, Buying House
As per policy.
Business : Active Group is one of the largest Company in Bangladesh. Our product is all kind of Zipper, Elastic, Sewing Thread, Twill Tape, Non Elastic Bond, Draw String, Draw Cord, Weaving Belt etc and Button (Metal & Aloy).
Send your CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline : Sep 30, 2017
Category: Accounting/Finance Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Active Complex, Plot # 04 & 06 , Road # 03, Section # 07, Mirpur I/A, Dhaka-1216
6 Days, 10 Hours, 20 Mins, 44 Seconds Left
Published: 12 Sep 2017 | Deadline: 30 Sep 2017
Age: 30 - 45 Years
Experience Required: 8 - 0 Years