Bangladesh Venture Capital Limited
- Ensure compliant, transparent, efficient and effective financial and accounts management of all the cost centers of Bangladesh Venture Capital Ltd.
- Provide guidance to Finance and Accounts team in day-to-day finance and accounts matters.
- Oversee and guide the preparation and execution of various projects/institutions budgets and lead in provide clarifications on the same to donors/government/partners/management/board and others.
- Provide input in project proposals especially from financial and accounting point of view.
- Ensure ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) based accounting system across the organization.
- Lead in developing capacity of the relevant staff members (including program staff in all offices) in financial management through introducing various tools/formats, training, on-site supports, guidelines, etc.
- Regularly monitor the budget and guide the financial and program teams in ensuring accurate forecasting and cost-effective usage of resources.
- Review, finalize and ensure all categories of financial reporting in timely and accurate manner for internal and external purposes.
- Ensure all accounts in time to improve financial and accounts management.
- Ensure proper documentation, including digitization of documents, of all financial and accounting related matters.
- Contribute in the management of Bangladesh Venture Capital Ltd as a member of Senior Management Team and other relevant teams in the organization.
- Provide regular suggestions to the Concern accountant on matters that are of concern in relation to financial and accounting management.
- Provide necessary data and clarifications to the Board of Governors and various committees that form.
- Ensure providing necessary finance and accounts related data and support to Managing Directors
- Lead in developing yearly business goals of Finance and Accounts Team and ensure preparing and following Key Performance Indicator of all individuals of the team through the performance management system.
- Supervise the finance and accounts team as well as provide guidance to the finance accounts staff in other offices.
- Make visits to offices/ outside Dhaka and provide guidance as relevant.
- Perform any other responsibility delegated by superior officer to sustain the growth of BVCL
- M.Com/ MBA preferably in Accounting from a reputed University.
- Superior understanding of how to structure and close profitable early seed investments.
- Knowledge of all type of investments and multiple market knowledge.
- Excellent planning abilities.
- Sound Knowledge in computer applications.
- Fluent in English and writing skills
- Experience in working in multinational company would be an advantage.
- 4to 7year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Accounts, Finance, Internal Audit.
- Group of Companies Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proven leadership abilities.
- Benefits include competitive salary, excellent growth opportunity and exposure to a thriving industry, various allowances and bonuses as per company policy.
Bangladesh Venture Capital Limited is so formed to provide early stage funds for the new business ventures. BVCL is encouraging the young generation, specially the students to feel BVCL as their friendly element (funds) of ideations and innovations.
- Application with complete CV is to be forwarded to email@example.com by 30September, 2017.
Category: Accounting/Finance Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Job Location: Dhaka
Published: 13 Sep 2017 | Deadline: 30 Sep 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 4 - 7 Years