Sigma Oil Industries Ltd.
- To manage the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expenses control, meeting agreed target.
- Develop sales plan to achieve or exceed the annual sales objectives for the assigned territory.
- Conduct regular market visit to check route coverage, competitor activity and search for new opportunities.
- To advice senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Develop and maintain an efficient distribution network to ensure the comprehensive availability of products across the territory.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Lube Oil (Preferred) and its market.
- Analyze the market potentiality and monitor the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communication involving sales report.
- Identify and explore new business opportunities in the assigned territory; maintain and expand customer base.
- Meet with potential customers and exchange ideas to obtain feedback on the movement of products and business as well.
- To monitor after sales service activities and solve the customer quires.
- To arrange sales meeting periodically.
- Counseling with dealers, distributors and subordinates.
- Monitoring & controlling Sr. Executive /Executive /Jr. Executive/Officer & others.
- Masters in any discipline/MBA from any reputed University.
- Age maximum 38 years
- Applicant should have valid driving license.
- Capable to handle his team with smile face.
- To adapt any adverse situation.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills both in English and Bangla.
- Should have strong strategic thinking capacity, have sound analytical, proactive, innovative and sales administrative skill.
- Good knowledge on MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point.
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure.
- Applicants must possess excellent and super-fast data analyzing and reporting skill.
- Not necessary to apply female candidate and who are not interested to ride motorcycle.
- Based on skills & Experience
Sigma Oil Industries Ltd., the fast growing Lube Oil Manufacturing Company in Bangladesh is looking for highly capable, hardworking, dynamic and self-motivated individual for the following position that provides a great opportunity for professional growth and the ability for an individual to expand beyond his initial responsibilities:
Application Deadline: October 27, 2017
Category: Marketing/Sales Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Others
- Anywhere in Bangladesh (Except Dhaka).
- Sena Kalyan Bahban (14th Floor), 195 Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh.
Published: 03 Oct 2017 | Deadline: 27 Oct 2017
Age: Maximum 38 Years
Experience Required: 8 - 0 Years