SDCI (Bangladesh) Limited
- Perform all daily QA/QC inspection and test of the scope and character necessary to achieve the quality of construction required in the drawings and specifications for all works under the contract performed ON or OFF site.
- Carry out inspection and checking for all quality related procedures in the site and ensures activity at the site are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
- Coordinate with the client & subcontractor representative and Site En-charge for inspection and meeting about quality problems including the closure of Non-Compliance Report.
- Report to the QA/QC Manager/Engineer, control, and monitor all activities related to Quality Management System, QMS.
- Proper Housekeeping of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents. Responsible for the closure of Non-conformance, NCR and Site Instruction, SI.
- Responsible for the quality and workmanship of every activity, thorough knowledge of all phases of engineering construction relating to Civil, Architectural and Structural discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary operations.
- Carry out Internal Audit at the site as scheduled in the Project
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering.
- Having good written and spoken communication abilities.
- Having good knowledge in MS Office.
- Friendly, positive & open minded behavior, loyal and honest attitude.
- Flexible, independent working style.
- Adaptable and open to different cultures.
- Team work is a must.
- Minimum 2- 3 years of related working experience.
- Fresh Graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- As per company policy.
SDCI (Bangladesh) Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of public-listed Sembcorp Design & Construction Pte Ltd, Singapore & one of the potential market leaders in EPC (Engineering Procurement Construction) industry.
We offer a wide spectrum of in-house engineering and construction capabilities, with the ability to customize our solutions to meet the diverse needs of our clients.
October 20, 2017
Category: Engineering/Architects Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Job Location: Sirajganj- Power Plant
33 Topkhana Road, Meherba Plaza, Room 14R (14th Floor) Dhaka 1000, Bangladesh
2 Days, 2 Hours, 24 Mins, 33 Seconds Left
Published: 04 Oct 2017 | Deadline: 20 Oct 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 2 - 3 Years