NETZ Partnership for Development and Justice
- Contribute to conceptual and strategic development of the programme focusing on economic and social empowerment of ultra-poor people through participatory approach;
- Develop ideas and write project proposals under livelihoods programme;
- Ensure quality implementation of projects through efficient management and supervision;
- Guide, mentor and train project staff and team of NETZ and PNGOs;
- Provide support to PNGOs to achieve project objectives in achieving sustainable development of ultra-poor, women and other groups of people discriminated based on their identities. ;
- Ensure a high standard of PM&E system and reflection of lessons learnt to improve the standard of projects;
- Liaise with relevant national and international agencies and networks;
- Prepare interim and final narrative report of projects;
- Masters in any discipline from any reputed university.
- Having genuine interest in participatory and empowerment approach for the development of ultra-poor people.
- Experience on facilitating of grassroots levels planning process;
- Sound knowledge on economic and social empowerment components for ultra poor,sustainability factors, participatory approaches and partnership approaches;
- Sound knowledge and strong skills in analytical report preparation and staff development;
- Working experience with plain land ethnic minorities;
- Strong skills in resource management; networking and liaison with local counterparts; strong people management skills including managing diversity;
- Facilitation of workshop/training in wider forums;
- Excellent communication skills, both for verbal and written in English and Bangla;
- Knowledge of relevant computer packages.
- Seven years of experience preferable with a minimum of five years’ experience in leading role in managing projects. However, experience may be relaxed for the otherwise deserving candidate
- As per company policy.
NETZ Partnership for Development and Justice, a Germany based international development organisation, has been working in Bangladesh since 1991. It supports marginalised and deprived segments of people to achieve a dignified life through self-help approach. To pursue this through multi-sector integrated programmes, NETZ puts utmost emphasis on quality implementation and financial transparency. NETZ’s programmes are implemented in assosiation with its partner NGOs.
Higher salary may be offered in case of extra-ordinary candidates based on their qualities and competencies on above-mentioned responsibilities and requirements. If you are an eligible and confident candidate below 50 years old, committed to empowerment of ultra poor, progressive, gender sensitive, reliable, and trustworthy and have excellent proficiency both in Bengali and English and computer literacy please apply with a CV (4 pages) citing grades in all exams and a recent photo by post to: NETZ, House 3/1 (4th Floor), Block-D, Lalmatia, Dhaka 1207 latest by 16 October, 2017.
Category: NGO/Social Develop Category
Position Level: Senior
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
NETZ, House 3/1 (4th Floor), Block-D, Lalmatia, Dhaka 1207
Published: 04 Oct 2017 | Deadline: 16 Oct 2017
Age: Maximum 50 Years
Experience Required: 7 - 0 Years