Expo Group, Bangladesh.
Reporting to the Director Airline Division , the incumbent shall handle the Bangladesh
sales and operation and perform which includes the following major duties but not
- Marketing plan & Revenue budgeting
- Market Intelligence , Data analysis & coordinating with Head Office
- Develop sales & marketing strategy, make presentation on Product/services to
prospective clients, negotiate term of agreement and procure business and close
- Bachelors/ Maters degree in any discipline
- 3-4 years’ experience in travel agency, air travel reservation, airline sales / ticketing will
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills and ability to deal with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in operating airline ticketing system (GDS) is a must.
- Tech savvy with good command over MS Office package.
- Salary is dependent on competence & experience, but we offer some of the most
competitive salaries and benefits in the industry.
Expo Group Bangladesh is a diversified conglomerate with its focus in International Freight Forwarding, Air Line GSA, Aviation, Express Courier Service, Travel & Tourism, Information Technology, Project Management etc. The Group consists of different business units including joint ventures, franchisees and independent business operations.
If you find the position interesting and also meet the position requirements, please send your CV (in word document format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13 October 2017. The position should clearly mentioned in the subject line of the email.
Category: Marketing/Sales Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
JOB LOCATION : Dhaka
Published: 04 Oct 2017 | Deadline: 13 Oct 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 3 - 4 Years