Radio Masala Ltd. (96.4 Spice FM)
- Responsible to manage day-to-day Administrative functions;
- Preparing attendance and salary sheet.
- Maintaining documents & personnel files, and coordinating with all Department;
- Monitoring of cleanliness, discipline, health, safety and other compliance issues.
- To alert and & Communicate on any emergency with proper channel.
- Maintain close liaison and contact with the local Government & law enforcing authorities (Ministry of Information, BTRC, Civil Aviation Authority, Thana Police, RAB, Ansar, Fire Bridget etc. when necessary;)
- Coordinate with Officials from Head Office as and when required.
- Responsible for the completion of all the joining formalities entailing collection and verification of certificates, issuing appointment letters, giving staff member & worker's ID cards, closing the joining formalities.
- Manage leave of employees as per company policy.
- Properly distribute office circulars / notices, internal office memos etc.
- Prepare Work order, Contract Agreement, etc. as necessary.
- Monitoring monthly accounts and ensure necessary reconciliation before finalize the accounts.
- Ensure all of Receivable and Payable in proper manner.
- Ensure all VAT and customs duty and tax is appropriately deducted, collected and paid over on a timely basis.
- Check daily expenditure, voucher, requisition and cash/ bank transaction.
- Others responsibilities will be assigned by the Management.
- Post-graduate/Graduate from any University.
- Age At most 32 year(s)
- Fresh candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in the following area(s) will be an extra advantage: Admin Executive/Officer/Manager, Accounts Executive/ Officer/Manager.
- At least 5 (Five) years brought up in Dhaka.
- One year in the same position in a multinational environment is preferred but not essential.
- Dexterity on MS office is expected, especially on word and excel.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills including considerable fluency in spoken, written and reading English and Bengali.
- Personal characteristics including willing to take pressure, patience, ability to respond quickly, amicable personality with positive attitude and ability to handle more than one job at the same time.
- As per Company Policy.
Business : The arena of broadcast & telecast in Bangladesh is increasing with the present government decision of allowing private media / broadcasting license for Radio, Television or other Electronic/Internet platform. Radio Masala Ltd. is one of them to develop private radio sector as a new private FM radio station in Bangladesh. It broadcasts Info, News, Weather update, Traffic update, Social awareness call, Call for social integration, Social and Community building, Special program as for all international, Music and Talk shows and more. 96.4 Spice FM broadcasting 100 km radius from Dhaka in first phase & from several cities of Bangladesh in 2nd phase which will cover about 1/3 of Bangladesh and about 1.6 million people of class & mass. Our aim is to reach huge capacity program and create listeners to develop social and economic life style. Also, help the young professional to enter the industry and build up his/her career in this prestigious profession.
Apply through our career panel: - career.spicefmbd.com
You can also send your CV to: - firstname.lastname@example.org
Must mention the job post name that you apply for.
Application Deadline : Oct 15, 2017
Category: Accounting/Finance Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Published: 04 Oct 2017 | Deadline: 15 Oct 2017
Age: Maximum 32 Years
Experience Required: N/A