People’s Oriented Program Implementation (POPI)
- To prepare program implementation plan & budget.
- Ensure effective management of the project's financial resources.
- To prepare program budget & Cross-check accuracy of finances.
- Project Monitoring & Supervision according to project checklist.
- Enhance WASH Capacity of Project Staff.
- To ensure implementation of activity plan timely and properly.
- To ensure Project planning, monitoring, supervision & evaluation.
- Coordinate project activities, resources and information.
- Maintain liaison with govt. officers.
- Reportable & responsible for all kinds of work to the Focal Person.
- Prepare yearly training plan with budget for the water credit project.
- Prepare the appropriate training module
- Develop training materials for all training sessions and update these on regular basis.
- Conduct WASH related sessions on time and as per schedule
- Submit progress report to the Program Director & Donor on monthly/quarterly/half yearly bases (which ever required).
- Carryout activates as assigned by the immediate supervisor to help achieve the objectives of the project.
- Communicate & liaison with Donor (water.org) in regular basis.
- Ensure field visit in every month.
- Master Degree in Social Science.
- At least 5-6 years of working experiences in project management and implementation.
- Computer proficiency on office packages
- As per company policy.
People’s Oriented Program Implementation (POPI) is a national Non-Governmental Development Organization with a vision to build a prudent nation that is free from hunger and poverty where every citizen leads a life with dignity and equity. Presently it has development partnership arrangements with more than 40 diversified donor and MFI agencies operating at internationa1, national, regional level and government entities. Currently it has been implementing multisectoral socio economic development projects and programs in 114 Upazilas of 19 districts in Bangladesh.
POPI invites application from the experienced professionals with proven track record for the following position for its RACE Project in Kishoregonj district supported by Water.org.
If you feel that your qualification and experience matches with our requirements, and you would like to contribute to POPI’s values and vision, please send your updated CV along with cover letter to: Deputy Director, HR & Admin Department, People’s Oriented Program Implementation (POPI), House # 5/11-A, Block # E, Lalmatia, Dhaka - 1207 Or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal opportunities: POPI values diversity in the workplace and is committed to equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of gender, race, family or marital status, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, disability, class, caste or religion.
Please mark the position applied for on the envelope or in the emails subject line. Any canvassing will result in disqualification. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Closing date for Applications: October 20 , 2017
Category: Gen mgt./Admin Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
House # 5/11-A, Block # E, Lalmatia, Dhaka - 1207
Published: 05 Oct 2017 | Deadline: 20 Oct 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 5 - 6 Years