Impel Service & Solutions Limited
- Impel Service & Solutions Ltd., as a leading Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) organization, is providing extensive training program on `Skill Development` with an authorized certification under the Supervision of Finance Ministry, Peoples Republic of Bangladesh and BACCO (Bangladesh Association of Call center and Outsourcing) through the project `Skills for Employment Investment Program.
- The program will be totally free for the candidates, funded from Ministry of Finance, Peoples Republic of Bangladesh.
- Key Learning:
- Trainees Will Be Confident and Equipped with ----------
- Effective customer service etiquette & telephony skills
- Corporate grooming with Interview readiness & CV writing techniques
- Communication and Negotiation techniques for professional sectors
- Basic Email etiquette and web browsing
- Develop technical skills required in business (Basic MS Office & Other Applications)
- Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Practices in the Workplace
- Business Communication.
- Basic Business Management
Job Description / Responsibility
- Participate regular basis on training sessions (Both theoretical & Practical)
- Training Duration: 2 months (5 Classes in a week)
- Total Number of Classes: 40
- Minimum attendance required at training (80%) for successful completion
- Proving competency through different assessment programs under certified industry assessors.
- Minimum Graduate/ Diploma/ Degree in any discipline from government approved university/ institution.
- Dependent of freedom fighters (their child), indigenous/ Ethnic people, female, disabled, economically insufficient people are highly encouraged to apply.
- Age 18 to 36 year(s)
- Basic Computer Literacy.
- Ability to speak in Bengali with proper pronunciation.
- Flexible to attend program on any scheduled time.
- Training stipend (allowance) on completion of the course from Govt. of Bangladesh
- Assessment of the trainees from industry assessors under Bangladesh Association for Call Center and Outsourcing
- Certification in authorization under Skills for Employment Investment Program, Ministry of Finance from Bangladesh Association of Call Center & Outsourcing
- Certified trainees will be placed in different service sectors as per opportunities
- Further Career development in Service Sectors, Call Center Back office Management, IT support, Training, Tele-marketing, Data entry, insurance, credit collection, Online Customer Contact, Digital Marketing, etc.
Business : Serving since 2011, ISSL has emerged as a well-known and distinguished brand in the developing market, which is the BPO Industry. Having both local and international clients in sectors like Customer Service, Software & App development, Training & Back office, our company is striving to improve on a continuous basis by focusing and ensuring the clients? maximum satisfaction. Our recent expansion is the opening of a new wing on digital marketing, where clients will be offered digital and social media marketing services.
An increased bottom line, combined with quality-centered processes, has resultedin a very fast growth for our startup. The company has grown exponentially, from a 4-person team in August-2011 to a company that`s bubbling with creativity and zest, with multi-functional teams of more than 350 in 2016.
ISSL firmly believes that customer loyalty is something that is not easily achieved and we have built this repeat customer base, by being one hundred percent dedicated towards our work and always putting their needs and requirements first. It is the result of a strong, long term relationship, that we have built up through excellent customer service.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 4, 2017
Category: Customer Support/ Call Center Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
House # 71 Road # 7 Sector 4 Uttara
17 Days, 2 Hours, 18 Mins, 57 Seconds Left
Published: 05 Oct 2017 | Deadline: 04 Nov 2017
Age: 18 - 36 Years
Experience Required: N/A