AKS Khan Centre for Excellence (ACE)
- Develop medical documentation for foreign physicians and essentially be a part of their medical team
- Spot mistakes or inconsistencies in medical documentation and ensure information is validated accordingly
- Collect, organize and catalogue data for physician’s quality reporting system and other quality improvement efforts and format for submission.
- Graduates from any discipline with proficient English language skills.
- Science background will be given priority.
- Must have strong command in English.
- Must have organizational skills, computer and interpersonal skills
- Confident, Smart and Presentable
- Time management and Pro Active
- Language Skills the ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to support flexible working hours
- Must have great competence in typing.
- Job will be provided on the accomplishment of Pre Assessment and after the successful completion of Post Assessment.
- The training period will be for five weeks.
AKS Khan Centre for Excellence Ltd (ACE)
Interested candidates are requested to email his/her resume along with current passport size photo at firstname.lastname@example.org within 4th November, 2017
.4th November, 2017.
Category: Medical/Pharma Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Rupayan Prime (Ground floor), House-02, Road- 07, Dhanmondi, Dhaka.
17 Days, 2 Hours, 30 Mins, 24 Seconds Left
Published: 07 Oct 2017 | Deadline: 04 Nov 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: N/A