Koton Magazacilik Tekstil SAN. VE TIC A.S
- Establish, understand and follow the quality SOP in each step of the process & proficiency in AQL quality control system. (For Weaving, knitting, denim, outerwear and sweater; ladies, man and children product categories)
- Ensure quality of products manufactured from fit & PP sample stage to final inspection and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with QA regarding quality, fit and measurements and ensure smooth flow of production.
- Preparing the QA reports (PP meeting report / Production report / QA audit report / Buyer final inspection report).
- Solving quality issues in an early stage of production as per the direction of merchandisers and keep collaboration with merchandisers, vendors, suppliers and manufacturers for quality improvement.
- Identify quality issues and analyze complex problems, recommend and implement preventive and/or corrective actions.
- Check and reconfirm accuracy of samples prior to dispatch to Head office tech to ensure first-time approval.
- Deal with IQA/ Quality auditors and technicians for necessary for quality, measurement, and technical related issues and ensure to delivery Buyers required levels.
- Conduct final Inspeciton and inline audits to ensure 100% warehouse inspection pass rate.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact and build relationships work as a team.
- Fluent in English
- Should be well-groomed, smart and energetic.
- Strong presentation and delivery skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, aiming for perfection.
- Expatriate will be preferable
As per company policy.
We know that the success of KOTON is based on the common energy and contribution of each employee.
Therefore, we employ the passionate, dynamic, creative, hardworking, innovative and highly motivated human sources questioning the half-truths and taboos and provide the support required for reaching upper levels.
As the Human Resources Department, our objective is to keep the satisfaction of our employees beginning from the first moment they start working with us and to improve the functions of the Human Resources properly and sufficiently.
Finding the talent, appreciating it and positioning it right by improvement are the bases of our human resources policy.
We care measuring the satisfaction level of our employees and increasing the employee loyalty in accordance with these data. We organize ergonomic and stylish working environments for our employees which support creativity and create happy employees.
if you feel that your qualification and experience match with our requirements, and you would like to contribute to values and vision, please send your updated CV along with an application before or on 04th November, 2017
Category: Garments/Textile Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Sultana Tower House No # 10, Sonargaon Janapath, Sector # 11, Uttara Model Town
17 Days, 2 Hours, 29 Mins, 42 Seconds Left
Published: 07 Oct 2017 | Deadline: 04 Nov 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 15 - 0 Years