James P Grant School of Public Health (JPGSPH)
- Develop and implement a comprehensive communication strategy for JPGSPH, addressed to attract development partners, students and stakeholders on national, regional and global level of engagement.
- Review brand development and create clear brand messages which can be applied across all communication materials/campaigns
- Shape key school events which exemplify and communicate brand values (e.g Seminars, lecture series, Open days, Graduate forum)
- Proactively manage media relations and media coverage to strengthen the reputation of the school and improve brand awareness nationally and internationally
- Coordinate the communication an Support in developing and implement a knowledge base via internal and web server (with the IT staff) and IT activities in JPGSPH, BRACU.
- Support in developing and implement a dynamic state-of-art website (in collaboration with IT staff &Web designer)
- Support in designing and implement a plan to integrate e-learning options in the JPGSPH website
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Marketing or Communications from a reputed university.
- At least 5 (Five) years of work experience in communications.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bengali.
- Adequate IT skills e.g., MS office, Internet, and website management.
- Strong leadership and team-building skills.
- Familiarity with different kinds of media e.g., press, audiovisual and internet sites preferred.
- Ability to deliver different kinds of communication materials e.g., annual reports, policy briefs etc.
- Graphic designing skills encouraged
- As per company policy.
The BRAC James P Grant School of Public Health (JPGSPH) at BRAC University was established in 2004 as an international educational and research institution focusing on the integral areas of teaching, research, and services. The goal of the School is not only to impart knowledge but also to act as a centre of excellence in knowledge creation through research and training that connects with practice. We are seeking a Communications & Knowledge Manager for this School.
Interested candidates are advised to send an application with a complete CV to email@example.com by 21 October, 2017. Please mention in the subject line of your email: Communications & Knowledge Manager, JPGSPH, BRACU.
Only short listed candidates shall be invited for the interview.
Special information: We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from qualified women and minorities candidates.
Category: Advertisement/Event mgt Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Published: 07 Oct 2017 | Deadline: 21 Oct 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: N/A