- Preparation and analysis of Financial Statements.
- Budget preparation & monitoring.
- Control of branch Accounts.
- Inventory management, treasury management, costing, VAT and Tax planning.
- MIS and to manage activities of the department. Plan maintenance management with Maintenance team to ensure trouble free operations.
- Direct and coordinate all activities of the Company in accordance with approved policies & procedures and to be responsible for the progress and results of the Company.
- Prepare and provide necessary information to the management on regular basis.
- Collaborate and ensure strong relationships with other functions of the organization.
- Graduation with Chartered Accountancy. Knowledge on Accounting Package “ACCPAC”.
- Total 2-3 years of experience is required. Preference will be given candidates having working experience in Group of Companies/Multinational Companies.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work on flexible hours and willing to travel extensively.
- Fluent in English.
- As per Company’s rules.
Transcom is a diversified, growth oriented, premier business Group in Bangladesh.
We are looking for smart, energetic and result oriented team leader to fill the under noted vacancy for our Group Companies. Transcom Group provides excellent job environment for career growth of individuals and practices a performance culture where talents and creativity are recognized and rewarded.
Applicants meeting the requirements of the position are requested to send resume with color photograph through e-mail: email@example.com, using the job title as the subject of the e-mail or via post to
Application Deadline: 15th October, 2017
Category: Accounting/Finance Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Gulshan Tower (6th Floor), Plot # 31, Road # 53, Gulshan North C/A, Dhaka -1212, Bangladesh
Published: 07 Oct 2017 | Deadline: 15 Oct 2017
Age: Maximum 35 Years
Experience Required: 3 - 0 Years