Honeycom Automation & Security PLC
• Achieve sale targets set by the organization.
• Ensure that all contracts related to sales are aligned within the company's policies, procedures, and guidelines.
• Make sure that all sales records received by companies are updated accordingly.
• Prepare all necessary documents needed for a purchase order.
• Update Management on the analysis conducted within a potential market, also the activity of competitors, and strategies as well.
• Ensure proper coordination between both the Engineering & Installation sections for the purpose of having a smooth execution of the project/contract.
• Coordinate pricing matters/policies with concerned.
• Develop & liaise with good and prospective clients throughout the country such as contractors, owners, and consultants, also provide them with technical advice to facilitate and improve future business of the Company.
• Implement approved Sales Section's policies, processes, procedures and provide instructions to subordinates and monitor their adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner.
• Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account leading practices, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
• Support in monitoring day-to-day activities to ensure compliance with stipulated policies and procedures.
• Supervise, guide and assist direct reports to perform their daily activities in accordance with the policies and procedures.
• Facilitate on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching of direct reports.
• Generate commitment, motivation and enthusiasm to team goals, and guide team members through periods of change or uncertainty.
• Provide clear direction, prioritize tasks, assign and delegate responsibility and monitor the workflow.
• Provide opportunities for team members to suggest participate in and contribute to improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing initiatives.
• Ensure the team complies with Company values, policies, processes and systems.
Degree in Engineering or Business or significant experience in Elevator sales
• The ideal applicant should have degree in Engineering, Business or Elevator sales related field.
• Minimum 5 years of sales experience and minimum 3 years on managerial level.
• Applicants must possess strong systems skills, solid negotiating and analytical skills, effective oral and written communication skills.
• Must be computer literate with good understanding of MS Office.
• Dynamic personality, being a Sales Manager the person will have to work and maintain relationships with a variety of different people.
• Good English language skills (speaking, reading, writing).
As per company policy
We are an established business entity in Bangladesh with 20+ years of success story.
We are pioneers in providing solutions using worlds reknowed products (Honeywell, Braun etc.) in building controls, fire safety, CCTV security, access controls and recently added Elevator buusiness in our line of business.
Category: Marketing/Sales Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
24 Days, 2 Hours, 19 Mins, 24 Seconds Left
Published: 11 Oct 2017 | Deadline: 11 Nov 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 5 - 10 Years